Vera is a senior leader with extensive capability in inspiring teams to perform at their best and executing strategies in complex environments. With post-graduate degrees in engineering and business and qualifications in organisational coaching, she brings strong analytical skills and proven experience in driving organisational effectiveness.
Vera has international expertise in healthcare, natural resource management, primary industries, shared services and public administration.
Vera's specific areas of interest and expertise include:
- Setting strategic direction
- Analysing and solving complex business challenges
- Transforming, managing change and enhancing culture
- Organisational coaching
- Improving customer experience and embedding customer focus
- Engaging with customers and stakeholders
- Driving marketing and communication
- Monitoring enterprise performance
- Strengthening governance and risk management
- Overseeing internal control effectiveness
Formerly an Executive within NSW Health, NSW Trade & Investment, Environment Canada and other public-sector organisations, Vera:
- Shaped the strategic direction and business transformation of agencies to deliver performance based, commercially competitive services
- Led customer centric transformations by implementing customer feedback systems, redesigning services and driving cultural change.
- Directed internal and external communications functions to build brand, effectively manage public relations, lead change and build staff engagement
- Developed multiple strategic plans and implemented the business planning frameworks
- Monitored and improved operational performance by capturing, analysing and reporting performance
- Built corporate governance frameworks, operational risk structures and emergency management functions
To contact Vera call 0408 962 608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org